Replies

• Here is a full beginner 160 racer FPV kit case and all ! No FPV goggles around 300usd with 380usd

http://brushlessgimbal.ca/RTF-Ready-To-Play-Kits/L160-Sextantis-RTF...
    L160 sextantis RTF 160 quad copter with FPV & FPV Goggeles [L160 sextantis RTF] - $347.99 : www.bru…
    www.brushlessgimbal.ca L160 sextantis RTF 160 quad copter with FPV & FPV Goggeles [L160 sextantis RTF] - RTF l160 racer kit carrying case optional Sp…
    • Have you noticed the esc, only 6A.

• yes 6a all you need it will even carry a GoPro

3702741919?profile=original
  • The Iris+ is a decent drone but kinda pricey. I soent like 699 on mine and i didn't even come with a gimbal or camera. This nee drone I bought the hoverdrone 360 came with carrying case, gimbal and generic action camera. The camera is similar to the go pro, but like I said its a generic brand. It takes 16mp pics and good video as well. They are on back order at the moment though. But would still be worth taking a look at, hope that helps.
    • I looked at the hover drone 360. The drones look good but the only problem is that they have been out of stock for a few weeks so buying one isn't possible. I checked out the DJI F450 and it looks pretty reliable. It carries a 2 axis gimbal so that means okayish footage. It is around $300 as well.

• If $300 is your ceiling, you will not able to operate a $300 drone, there are other expenditure like radio,  prop, extra battery, spare parts for repairs that could double your total cost. 

• Quanum Venture FPV Deluxe Quad Copter Set w/ DJI FatShark & Afro Parts (PNF).
    1(177).jpgJust add a 5ch Radio and 2200~4000 3s battery.

• that kit does not include radio, rx, battery and goggles, With the required components, it will cost more than $300.

This reply was deleted.

Activity