Replies

• It is 127. I found the answer here. 

http://ardupilot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6530

Josh 

• Thanks josh, I too found some answers with more Googling, it has also been on an issue list here for quite awhile.  For a long time I didn't know what to search for because I had no idea why my EEPROM was erased (hardware/software/firmware).  I posted my problem twice (because it happened twice) on Ardupilot.com but got no responses there, its like there is nobody home on that site.

Sure wish this limitation was mentioned in the Wikki, I read that regularly, especially before posting questions.

• Wow, I can't believe there are no answers to this seemingly simple question.  I have corrupted my EEPROM twice now when uploading large missions, it really sucks as you have to setup your copter all over again (if you didn't save your parameters).  I have searched the wikki and I have posted here on ardupilot regarding my corrupted EEPROM but still no answers.

I can only say that I have successfully run missions on APM2.6 with 40 waypoints and 82 command lines (taking photos) however when I ran 85 waypoints and 164 command lines then poof no more EEPROM.

I sure hope someone has an answer here, its very frustrating, I'm not even sure that the larger waypoint file is causing the corrupted EEPROM but it sure looks that way.

• I have not been able to load more than 49 waypoints. I am running the Pixhawk. 

• Waypoints include all commands like Do_set_xxx etc.
      what happens when you exceed 49?
      I have flown missions on the APM with 120, so something seems wrong.
      • OK let’s get something out of the way. I am completely new to UAVs and it is a miracle from God that I have got my Y6 as far as I have. 

Last month I was trying to survey an 8 acre farm and did a flight plan that encompassed the site. I like to use "DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL" instead of the distance triggered. I think that the flight plan created well over a 100 waypoints. I loaded the mission using the USB cable and tried to take off. There were problems. I think there was a GPS glitch signal on initialization. I finally got the Y6 airborne and it went nutz. I later realized that all of my flight modes were gone and I was flying in stabilized mode. 

I experienced the same problem you did. All of my setting had been erased. 

• Developer

I too wanto to know about this. I have a pixhawk now but didn't try the limit yet. Can someone clarify on this? 

This reply was deleted.

Activity