Yuneec Q500 4K

Good evening everyone. My name is David. I am new to this forum so bare with me. I have a situation and I figured someone on here could assist me with it. I purchased the Yuneec Q500 4K on July 15 2105 (The Day it came out) and trust me, it works superb. I have two main issues with this thing and I hope someone can push me in the right direction. The battery life is between 25-30; has anyone heard of stronger batteries to make these things fly longer (say an hour)? Lastly, the propellers are extremely flimsy. Since July 21st, I've gone through 8 propellers and they are not cheap (about $13.00 a pair). Has anyone seen a propeller guard for this model? If not, does anyone know how to make a DIY propeller guard? I am pretty good at following instructions. Thanks for your time people.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi 

i am also new to this forum  .if they would make a battery to last one hour it would be so big and so heavy it would not fit in the battery holder . what is going on with your blades why are they breaking , 8 blades wow ,are you having a problem when you land , 

This reply was deleted.

Activity