3691304470?profile=original

As you, we are passionate about drones and agricultural applications. At the moment, we have developed a low-cost camera that would let you know about health of plants and crops through NDVI multispectral analysis.  The good news is that we will launch it by a crowdfunding project in Kickstarter. Here there are the main features of uSense camera.

3691303991?profile=original

To drive our product to the right market we would like to know your comments and thoughts regarding the next questions:

1. Type of uses that you will do it with a camera like that.

2. What are the features that you will love add it?

3. How much you will be willing to pay?

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the time and any link that you think could help us as well.

If you want to know more, don't hesitate to contact us!

Cheers,

USense Team

usense@southmade.org

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have a web site?

•  Alguna novedad al respecto?

Gracias

Eddison

• Jose,

Any update on the development on this camera?

What is the status?

• Hola Jose.

Te escribe Mauricio Velez desde Colombia. Soy un entusiasta de los drones y en especial del tema de agricultura de precision. Hace un año vengo inmerso en el mundo de los drones. Mi primer drone fue un Phantom3 P, con el que he realizado muchas cosas, entre imagenes, videos, ortofotos, DME, hasta modelos en 3d.

Ahora estoy construyendo un hexacoptero con controlador Pixhawk y lo quiero emplear para agricultura. Empleando camaras multiespectrales.

Yo vivo en Colombia en una ciudad que se llama Yopal, en el departamento de Casanare. Esta region pertenece a la orinoquia Colombiana o Los Llanos Orientales. Y es una region netamente arrocera y palmera y ademas en expansion, con la posibilidad de aplicar esta tecnologia en miles de hectareas sembradas y miles mas por sembrar.

Me gustaria mucho aprender de la mano de ustedes y colaborar en su proyecto para obtener un beneficio mutuo.

Cuente con mi apoyo en esta zona.

GRACIAS

• Hola Mauricio, gracias por la información.  Seguro estamos interesados en tu colaboración, me podría enviar un mensaje o contactar al mail para conversar a mas detalle como podemos trabajar. 

Jose

• Nice name for a camera.. should perfectly fit in our USENSE UAVs! 

http://usense.be/

send me a PM if you'd like to test it out in a fixed wing!

cheers

Dries

• Hi Dries,

Sorry we didn't know about your company's name was the same as ours.   I just checked your website and it looks you have a lot of experience with drone surveying, you're feedback will be important to us.   Could you tell me which features would you like to have in a multispectral camera?

Finally, thanks for the offer, we are definitely going to select a few enthusiast and companies to test our cameras.

• Sure .. like other already mentioned, specifications like sequioa would be great, along with an open library to coregister the spectral bands before the SfM processing!

all the best 

• Thanks for the feedback!

• Well how is your camera any different from other Gopro like competitors on the market ?

http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/the-multispek-opens-a-new-horiz...

http://www.mapir.camera/

This reply was deleted.