Night monitoring

Hi everybody  

Recently I was asked to offer a solution for night monitoring (area = 15ha = 37ac = 2866.5ft^2), I have already quoted some equipment but as I am relatively new in this technological field, I would like to receive some advice and suggestions from the community...

Thank you for your assistance
... and Happy New Year =)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

We're developing a low cost, open source streaming thermal camera system.  The system is based on the SEEK Thermal camera that has a resolution of 204x156 pixels and a range of up to 1800'.   The camera runs as a ROS Topic on a Raspberry Pi or Ordroid XU4 computer, and can stream the images to the ground via Wifi or send them using an analog video transmitter.

I think it is legal to export this camera to Mexico as it runs at 9hz (higher frame rates are export restricted).  

Right now we're looking for beta testers that would be willing to purchase the system at a discounted price.  

• Hi Bill

We are very interested in testing your system with our platform, could you send me a quote to this mail: rbv@tukiba.com

Regards

• Kindly send me the details to pravinp404@gmail.com

We would be interested in trying them out.

• Aerialmediapros.com
  • You mean some thermal imaging system?

• Hello

Is this for México? If is the case, this would be illegal or you will need to pass a lot of problems with the equipment. 

But, if this is not illegal, can you say what kind of tasks will the UAV do?

• Yes, this is for Mexico, I understand that I will require a special permission for night flights...
      The task that the UAV has to do is detecting the presence of trespassers at night

This reply was deleted.