Im really jazzed about this app. It is so much better than lugging a computers to the field.
Im new to the forum and Andropilot so I apologize if this thread has been covered somewhere, it just can seem to find the information.
Anyhow, the issue I am having is the ability to delete waypoints and then a set a new set of waypoints for a new mission. It seems that most of the time when I delete them from the waypoint list I still see them on the overlay over the map. The screen needs to be refreshed somehow and the only way I can seem refresh the screen is close the program and then open it again. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? Sometimes I cant even delete the waypoints from the waypoint list.
If there is any help out there it would be much appreciated.
Thanks all for the detailed reports! I busted wp editing in the .12 release, .14 is up now but it will take a few hours to work through the googles...
* I broke waypoint editing in 1.4.12 - fixed
* Fix problem of not creating temp directories on some tablets
* Fix a couple of rare autobugs
* Sorry Rana: I still haven't figured out what causes UDP upload from the tablet to not work in mission planner (I'm working on another cool APM based project now, when I get back to Andropilot next week I'll fix...)
Hmm - that sounds strange. Can you reply with a couple of more bits of data:
* What version of andropilot are you using (go to settings / applications / andropilot) to see this info
* So when you delete a waypoint from the list, it doesn't get removed from the map?
(Can someone else confirm this problem? It seems okay to me)
Andropilot is really great...but I think that mission planning has to be improved:
1 - when you add or delete a waypoint you need always to refresh the screen closing and opening the app; if you need to plan a complete mission with several waypoints this is a bit annoying
2 - you can't clear the mission deleting all the waypoints with one button; so, if you want to plan a completely new mission or you need a clear map (for guided mode) you have to close and open Andropilot a lot of times to delete all the wp before writing the new ones
Let's hope Kevin will have a look to these user interface improvements.