APM Issue Maybe?

I'm not really sure if this is an issue or not or even where to find it if it is. So when I power up the APM 2.5 with sw load 2.74b, after the initial power-on test the aileron servos would lock up for about 2-3 seconds when I do rapid movements. It's like the signals get lost or something and it takes a few seconds to re-synch. Also, the elevator servo twitches. The battery is fully charged.

If this has already been addressed, can you point me to the thread please?  Thanks

Calvin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you consider the o/p of the A.P.M. the same as a receiver (although the o/ps are in a different order compared to most receivers) then  the signals from the receiver are passed straight through when in manual ,and modified when controled by the  A.P.M .When the esc is in the o/p side of the A.P.M the throttle signal is out to the e.s.c. and the  common rails supply the +/- to the servos.When I power mine i get an initial twIitch on the servos ,they then go to neutral. I get the same on all of my electric aircraft even without A.P.M. You will need to remove the link shown on the diagram.

• Do you have FPV?, the video tx near servos one time shows that problem, look for possible interferences.

• I had similar problem with the Bixler and solved rebinding the rx; try it.

This reply was deleted.