Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you some troubles I'm having using the ArduBoat in Auto Mode. The thing is that I need to move my boat from one waypoint to another, but I need it to stay in each waypoint for a while, so I'm using the delay function adding a value in the first parameter (i.e.: 10 = 10 seconds). The problem I'm having is that, for some reason, my boat skips some WP by passing close to the WP circle but without entering there, going directly to the next WP without the programmed delay. The delay only occurs when the boat actually enters the circle of the WP. I know I can enlarge the WP circle to make it work, but I'm trying to understand why these skips occurs and what params I'm supposed to change in order to avoid these inconvenience.

So, to make it clear, the boat executes the mission of going from one WP to the others as the path was loaded. As my WP circle isn't big enough, some times the boat passes near by the WP circle and, without entering it, skips to the next WP. If the boat enters the WP circle it executes the programmed delay. If the boat doesn't enter the WP circle it skips to the next WP without stopping.

Thanks in advance,

Esteban Caligaris

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.