two motor with different speed.

hi everyone.

i build a boat with two bushed motor and brushed ESC( V 2.4.9 firmware was used), when i begin to  push the throttle, one motor work(1),other do not work(3). when the throttle on 1/3 position, two motor both work.

has anyone encountered this problem.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Thomas,

This webpage (http://rover.ardupilot.com/wiki/skid-steer-parameter-tuning/) seems to imply that the skid steering outputs are 1 and 3. I was a bit confused by your assertion that they are on 1 and 2, but I feel as though this might make sense for why my current project is producing erratic behavior...

Would you mind distinguishing why this page and your answer differ? Am I interpreting something here incorrectly?

Thanks so much,

Gordon

• Admin

@Gordon,

If you are using a Pixhawk, the skid steering outputs might be on 1 and 2.

The PWM channel sequence can be different whether you are using a Spektrum Remote receiver or a full up receiver with a PPM encoder with the Pixhawk.

It is best to experiment with a receiver tester that can display channel PWM output.

If you are using an APM they are 1 and 3 per David's observation.

Regards,

Tom C AVD

• Hi Tom,

He references 1 and 3 in his post so I assumed it to be a APM. I think its 1 and 3 for an APM.  More information is needed at any rate for any help to be provided.

Regards,

David R. Boulanger

• Admin

Hi David,

Good point.

Yes, definitely more input is required to help troubleshoot his issue.

Regards,

Tom C AVD

• i am sorry,it is pixhawk,i will test tomorrow
      thanks!
    • yes, i have 2 brushed ESCs

• Could 

you kindly explain me the problem ?

Emailed messages have no-reply status.

Reply Deleted

So how to reply anyway, is peer-to-peer communication not supported ?

==

Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

===

Ben replied to their discussion "two motor with different speed." in ArduBoat User Group on DIY Drones

------------

@Darius Jack My ultimate goal is to build

==

• Can you replace motor connectors to know if the problem is with a control unit or a motor, connector?

Check voltage, current values.

This reply was deleted.