This is not a moan, just some small things I would like to see in the next batches of quads to make an excellent product even better.
1. In the first batch I received from JDrones, all but one of the kits had bullet connectors soldered on the motors, except for ONE motor. The last motor had to have bullet connectors soldered. Not a biggie, just could not understand why one was not done the same as the other.
2. Often the bullets are soldered on quite badly, I have taken to resoldering them all as a matter of precaution.
3. The last batch from DIYD had a few minor issues as well. Often there would be one prop adapter missing from the SEALED motor packet. Luckilly I had replaced all mine with better ones, so I could complete these ones for customers.
4. The prop adapters in general are of poor quality. these have to be tightened EXTREMELY well or the will come off in flight, as a few did in the beginning before we started adding locktite to the equation.In the end I replaced all mine with better ones.
5. In the last batches, the GPS lead it too short, preventing one from putting the GPS on the GPS tray. Initial batches had an additional, longer lead which was quite nice. Perhaps only include the longer one.
6. I think it might be an idea to include the Magnetometer in the stock kit. (if it is not already)
Thats all for now.I'll post some more QC niggles as I find them, IF there are any.
Otherwise its all good, we are having SO much fun, and our Arducopter community in south Africa is growing daily. Just here in Cape Town we have a group of 10 quads and hexas flying together.