I have never had a flip with my APM 2.6 but last flight landing was a little weird.
- Flew for a bit fine, no issues, there was some wind up there tho
- After fun flying I landed in Alt Hold mode (note were on the ground now, all legs flush and level)
- Props slowed down like normal to almost stop, very very slow, just like normal
- I commanded disarm, both sticks bottom left, have done this a hundred times.
- TBS Disco Pro props turn faster...uh oh...not sure if it happened right before I sent disarm or right after.
- TBS now leans back on its tail, meaning its now pointing straight up to the sky.
- motors stop after a few seconds leaving it on its tail bone, not flipped over.
Nothing broke, but I thought I would let devs aware of I had this.
guess Ill land in stabilize from now on.