Unable to Lift off - DJI F450 can't lift

Hi,

I am a rookie and just star a drone kit and after getting all the pieces together and trying to lift it off with a Taranis remote it won't fly off. I am using the pre-multi rotor set that the remote has.

Set up:

Rotors: DJI 2312E

Wings: 9450

Receiver: Frsky Frx8r

Body: DJI F450, Naza multirotor lite

Remote: Taranis XP

3691299653?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Verify that the motors are spinning in the correct direction. Mission Planner has a screen where you can test individual motors manually.   It sounds like you may have two pushing and two pulling across from each other. 

Also, run through the complete ESC and Radio calibration in Mission Planner.  Does the throttle respond in a linear fashion?  The F450 you are showing should lift off at about 45% throttle or less. 

Doug

• My friend had the same problem - he had the props on the wrong motors - so check what Doug said and also check the props CW and CCW are on the right motors. Good luck

• I can start the drone and turn it off and have connected the remote and transmitter. But when I try to lift it off it rotates on the ground in a circle and when maxing the turbines it doesn't lift off balanced. In that, the drone jumps/lifts a little from one leg to the next left one.

If you need more information to help me, please ask. I would like to get this drone flying before graduation day.

This reply was deleted.