Hi,

please let me know your opionion on Voice Controlled Drone, I develop for

NLP Conference, as innovation in Natural Language Processing technologies.

Let me know what control commands should be supported since I need to

limit natural language processing to some subset of natural language commands to work in interactive mode .

Turn left, turn right, go up, slow down, go back ... ground, land ...

darius

manta103g@gmail.com

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ardupilot already have a set of possible simple commands for auto missions like take off, land that you can use to translate into your voice control commands.  As for other motions, you may have a hard time as it will be difficult to provide the precision you need for speed, throttle and how much to turn.  There are different ways to turn.  Bank turn vs rudder turn as well as just rolling to the side.  Keep in mind you have 4 dimensions to control.  How sharp a turn and how fast to do it.  It will be dangerous too if instruction is not clear the drone can do a lot of damages.

Here is the link to those waypoint commands:

http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/mission-planning-and-analysis/miss...

• Thank you,

Really interested to implement Natural Language Voice Control into ArduPilot

Fuzzy Logic NLP control commands can come from Training Your Dog

practice.

Precision is what can be fine-tuned with voice commands.

If I mean Natural Language I mean your own Natural Language, not 

voice commands limited to special set of allowed nouns and verbs.

Let me know how to contact developers of Ardupilot to discuss integration API, GUI and more.

"How shart a turn" > "Turn not sharp"

"How fast to do it" > "Not fast"

Anything is dangerous and RC controlled drone do a lot of damages without Voice Control built-in.

If manufacturers of autonomous cars have plans to implement voice control into cars

so class of complication is not higher in case drones.

Pls write down some Natural Language Voice Control commands you would like to be implemented into ArduPilot.

Frankly speaking I plan to let you join live chat with your drone and have a drone to

respond in natural language to your commands, questions, suggestions.

I mean Highly Intelligent Speaking Drone controlled by Natural Language commands.

This reply was deleted.