APM 2.5 only reading one channel

Hello All,

I am setting up and configuring my APM 2.5 with the Mission Planner.  All is going well but I can only see one channel (Ch1, steering) of my Turnigy 9x transmitter being received and read.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Cheers,

Stephen

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmm, after a bit more googling I am starting to think about uploading some custom firmware to my 9x or maybe getting a 9xr..in the mean time I'll do some work on my rover's chassis.

Cheers,

Stephen
  • Just another quick update. I followed the following post http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/configuring-turnigy-9x-with-ard...

And managed to get the four "stick" channels to work. But not the switches yet. However at least it's a bit of progress!
  • Unfortunately after reloading the APM's PPM encoder firmware I still have the same problem. After some reading on the Internet I see that the Turnigy 9x does not have a fail safe mode. I am wondering if this could be part of the problem?

Cheers,

Stephen
  • Hi Stephen,

I am using the Flysky 9X and had a similar problem. It turns out that I had set the Limits wrong on the TX. Are you using the standard firmware or Opentx?
This reply was deleted.