Hell everyone - 

I'm sure my Arduino IDE needs some libraries added to its system files before I can expect to compile this successfully - I'd like to flash with the .hex file from Mission Planner, but can't seem to get the firmware to compile - with no modifications whatsoever.

Can anyone point me to the right instructions or files to put in the IDE folders to get this compiling?

Thanks!

-Tony

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When you say
    "The way that I complile the Ardurover code is to create an Ardurover file with the Ardurover2 and library files in it."

Do you mean you copy all the ardurover code into a folder with a copy of all of the libraries for the IDE, and then change the path to that? What version of the IDE are you using? I've tried 1.02, 1.01, and 0023.
  • Admin

Hi Anthony,

The way that I complile the Ardurover code is to create an Ardurover file with the Ardurover2 and library files in it. I then use the preferences in the IDE to set the sketch path to the Ardurover file that has the two files in it. You will have to restart the IDE for the path change to take effect. I then make sure that I have the correct processor chosen before I hit the compile button. I have never tried to load the compiled hex code into the MP directory for it to up load to the APM. I usually do it with the IDE. Hope this helps.

Regards,

TCIII

This reply was deleted.