Hi all,
I am attempting to use ArduRover to control a vehicle I have made using a 2x60 motor controller.
I am using the Sabertooth in RC mixed mode with linear response.
I can control the vehicle successfully in manual mode with my 9x.
When I setup some waypoints, upload them, and put the rover in auto, it starts off left-right-left-right erratically then smooths out.
It will sometimes eventually get to a way point but gets there in a very round about way taking really wide sweeping turns. Sometimes just goes around in a wide circle. What settings/parameters should I go to to try and sort this out?
Should I upload a log or video?
Thanks for any tips.
Ben
Replies
I discovered the ArduRover manual page (http://rover.ardupilot.com) today.. and it has some tips with the compass calibration that I will try next time I get a chance and report back.
Ben, maybe it would help to post a picture of the vehicle and some more stats about it. I recently had a maybe similar issue that was improved by changing the "D" to zero on the heading2steer and servo2steer parameters. John