This topic is to post updates on Inexa Control! Members are welcome to post comments / questions in this topic.
For urgent customer support questions please go to our support website, this is the fastest!
Inexa Control launched earlier this week and is now available on Insitu's website. For those interested in seeing a showcase of Inexa Control's user experience check out these two videos below:
I also have linked below the some of our documentation and quick start guides:
- Inexa Control Operator's Manual
- Unmanned Vehicle Plug-in for Arducopter Guide
- Arducopter Quick-Start Guide for Pixhawk Flight Controller
- Arducopter Quick-Start Guide for 3DR Solo Quadcopter
- Arducopter Quick-Start Guide for Mission Planning
Feedback is always welcomed!
Inexa Control is Insitu’s ground control station offering that gives operators professional aviation tools to control unmanned systems while staying compliant with emerging Federal Aviation Association (FAA) regulations.
Starting at $60 Inexa Control and our unmanned vehicle plugin for Arducopter / Arducopter Simulation will be available August 29th via Insitu’s website.
Here’s a few aspects of Inexa Control that makes it unique:
- Provides flight planning, flight simulation, and flight execution all in a single software package.
- Integrates with aviation weather services, airspace and enterprise GIS data products to improve situational awareness and reduce operator workload
- Features a clear and intuitive software user interface with simple drag and drop navigation
Some folks have been asking about minimum requirements so I've posted the minimum requirements below:
Inexa Control Minimum Requirements:
- Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (64-bit), Service Pack 1;
- Processor: Quad Core, 2.2 Ghz, 6MB Cache
- Memory: 4 Gb DDR3 1600 Mhz
- Storage: 64 Gb Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: 1 Gb GDDR5 Dedicated Memory, DirectX 11.0, Shader 5.0 Gaming Card
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 at 96 DPI
- Online Map Service: Broadband Internet Connection separate from vehicle specific communication hardware requirements
- Offline Map Service: ESRI ArcMap 10.1
Unmanned Vehicle Plugin for Arducopter Minimum Requirements:
- Quadcopter utilizing Arducopter / APM Copter firmware 3.3
- IP Connections: Dedicated Network Interface Card
- Serial Connections: Dedicated Telemetry Radio