FS TH9x Model settings for 3DR IRIS

I was trying to figure out why the gimbal tilt was backwards on the CH6 knob and I found out my answer in another thread - just click the "Reverse" checkbox in Mission Planner on the Optional Hardware Camera Gimbal setup.

ANYWAYSSS.. in the process, I was researching how to perhaps reverse the CH6 output on the transmitter side (which I eventually did and found it unnecessary) but in the process I was all over the 3DR IRIS model settings and I think I switched something around because now all of the channels seem to do things that they shouldn't do - I verified this when I looked at Radio Calibration in Mission Planner.

It appears that I messed with Screen 10 of 11 TEMPLATES. I apparently loaded Heli Setup and now I'm hosed and it's my fault for sure.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could write what all of their 3DR IRIS model settings are pages 1 through 11 - and for goodness sakes, don't change anything while you are doing it. I think it would be helpful for everyone anyway. I know it will take some time to do it, but again, it'll help someone - and maybe you some day, too.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, by the help of Matt Brandon on Facebook, he found this very useful link:

https://3drobotics.zendesk.com/attachments/token/s611mvkhk3xbxge/?n...

• That PDF doesn't have the CH6 (gimbal tilt) set up, so for those who want to know, it needs to be set up as:

Source: P3

Weight: 100

Offset: 0

Fix Offset: OFF

FlModetrim: OFF

Trim: ON (or off, I don't think it matters)

Curve: ---

Switch: ---

Warning: OFF

Multplx: Replace

Delay Down: 0

Delay Up: 0

Slow Down: 0

Slow Up: 0

• Ken,

Did you find the info you needed online, or still need someone to transcribe what they see in a known good FS-TH9X?

-Joe

• Joe, someone on Facebook recommended the link which I provided above.  It was very helpful in getting me back up and flying.  Just finished a flight to make sure.

• Boy that's a nice find for "just n case"  lol

• Ken,

I'm not sure exactly where you are in Mission Planner.  if you can guide me to it, I can send you what I see on my system.

-Joe

• It's actually on the controller itself.  Once it is on, press and hold the Menu button, you will see

* 01 3DR IRIS.  Be sure that the 01 is highlighted by moving the cursor up or down with the left hand "game controller", then press the right pie wedge or "-" button of the "Game Controller"  and you will be on page "SETUP 01", you can page through all of the pages by clicking on that "-" right pie wedge button.  Additionally when you are on all of the pages, some of the items can be seen by scrolling down on the page.  You do that by pressing on the down and up or "UP" "DN" pie wedge buttons.  Then to leave, just press EXIT, which is the rightmost bottom button.

• I'll start it off, because I think my SETUP 01 page is fine...

SETUP 01

Name:  3DR IRIS

Voice Index: 260

Timer: 00:00  (I have changed this so that I can get the transmitter to alarm me after 7.5 mins)

Trigger: OFF

TriggerB: ---

Timer: Count Down

T-Trim: OFF

T-Expo: OFF

Trim Inc: Exp

Trim Sw: ---

Beep Cnt: RETA123

Proto: PPM 8CH  300uSec

PPM FrLen: 22.5mSec

PPM 1st Chan: 1

Shift Sel: POS