Forth DIYDrones Melbourne Group Meeting

Hey all,

I'm posting a note about the next meet up in order to lock in a date/time.  I know there are some people that are keenly working on their copters/planes so with that in mind, I was thinking either the 14th or 21st of April.  The weather conditions are (normally) better in the morning, so would like to hit the park around 8:30am.

In terms of location, where we went last time (Williamstown North as shown in the latest video) was a great spot (thanks Tim!) and there are many cool things we could play with around there too, but open to other suggestions.

I have been toying with the idea of an obstacle course to help improve the piloting skills but we'll see about that.  It wouldn't be all that taxing in the first instances (meets), but we could make it progressively harder so those with flat cat style copters should be licking their lips. (;

So, over to you with your thoughts and suggestions.

Cheers,
David.

PS - MJ, hope you can make it as I would love to see your FPV gear up and running!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

Sure Karl...  Happy to check somewhere else out.  I don't know Melbourne all that well, so is there somewhere you had in mind?

• I'd prefer something out East, bit easier to get to...

Either way hopefully I'll have my FPV gear by then!

This reply was deleted.