Pixhawk beeping after arming

I have researched myself to death on this one and cannot find a solid answer. I am thinking it is due to the GPS not having acquired its position fully, but here is what I am facing. 

I power up the Pixhawk and let it go through initialization. I arm the Pixhawk and then arm via radio. My radio is setup to always startup in Loiter mode. When I do this, I get a loud beep...beep...beep...beep that does not stop unless I disarm or go to Stabilize mode. The copter will arm but it continues to give me this noise. I have a blue "breathing" LED until I arm at which time I get the green. 

Any knowledge that can be shared about this is greatly welcomed! 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Should the Blue Light not go from flashing blue to flashing green when it has a GPS lock and then solid green once armed.

• I would speculate that it might be a GPS or Compass issue. If it would came from a to low battery the beeping would continue in STABLILIZE mode.

I assume you haven't got a telemetry radio connected, because otherwise this would give you an error messages via MAV link.

Have you try to Download and look into the dataflash logs? The procedure is described here: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-downloading-and-analyzing-d... This should give you the reason.

Downloading and Analyzing Data Logs in Mission Planner — Copter documentation
  • T3

Post the tlog file?

• I'll download it tonight when I get home and post up. Good thought! This is my first build so I am still in learning mode with Pixhawk. 

This reply was deleted.