PixHawk Stability issues. ????

I have used APM until now to outfit all my copters ( Quads) until recently feeling the push to move to the PixHawk. I have had a few builds go perfectly fine until this morning.  I have gone over everything as best I know how to no avail.

The copter arms O.K. everything seems to be "GO". When I take off , just barely hovering for a second or two before it drifts into a dive like I have a super low P gain for roll and pitch. It is generally acting completely erratic once it starts to lift off. I have made adjustments to the r/p P terms with no effect. 

I have attached a file of the last "flight". It is only for a couple seconds at the end. I also suspected Vibrations but these seem good also. I am running AC 3.1.5 . Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 

I thought resetting the board may be required but i thought to ask you guys first.

3691154497?profile=original

2014-10-03 13-01-52.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think I would clear the eprom, then download software again, calibrate, then do an autotune.
    • is clearing the eprom the reset option in the CLI or the reset on the PixHawk. I can't get it to stay in the air more than a couple seconds right now even making constant adjustments manually. Once I am there "autotune" for sure.

This reply was deleted.