piepende pocket drone

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=piepende+pocket+drone

Who can help me with the work of my "piepende pocket drone" see you tube and search text. I also bought a drone and am already two weeks trying to get it working as you can hear it beeps only can someone tell me what is wrong I BIND him again according to the latest documentation that worked then will he only beep and occasionally goes to the tail motor back and forth. thank you in advance ram gool nederland

ramgool@gmail.com

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No this is not the problem, the battery is full even on the program mission planner is that the battery is 13 volts.
    you can do something wrong on the transmitter or you could say the program MP sometimes up something wrong things I've only followed to the documentation included on this forum.
    I have little knowledge of this type of equipment and I bought this drone to as ready to fly but there is as yet little fly I hope this forum can help me

• I watched your posted video again and made the following observations:

The low battery alarm is triggering for some reason. Perhaps the specified low voltage threshold is set incorrectly.  For reference, it should be set around 10.5-10.8V.

The chirps from the motors suggest that the APM is not talking to the ESCs.  Note that the left stick on the rc controller must be all the way down when connecting power to the Pocket Drone.

The fact that the APM responds with a change in audible tone when you moved the left stick to full shows that the rc link is properly bound - so that is likely to be an issue.

When you tried to arm the drone by moving the left control stick to the left you did not do so for long enough for it to have any effect.

Would you please give a more accurate description of any changes you have performed to the delivered setup?For example - have you upgraded the firmware? Recalibrated your sensors? Checked your failsafes?

• Typo correction - "The fact that the APM responds with a change in audible tone when you moved the left stick to full shows that the rc link is properly bound - so that is UNLIKELY to be an issue."
    • Hello Quadzimodo,
      Indeed, the 13.8 volt battery then I stood ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER CALIBRATION and radio calibration and then went to work.
      Thanks for thinking, and I hope that if I have a problem can contact the forum
      greet
      raymond van Gool

• No worries mate!
  • Looks to me like your battery is flat, which can cause all sorts of weird behaviour.

Connect the battery to the charger and wait until all three lights turn green.  After you have done this try again.

This reply was deleted.