Mav Pilot 1.2

Having an issue uploading a mission to Mav Pilot 1.2.

The device is connected to Solo, all the telemetry is there, map feed etc.

After I get a home point and create a few waypoints, trying to upload mission and the error says, "No Waypoints were downloaded, would you like to try again". None of the other options work for Refresh, Clear All. The process just times out with error noted above.

Most of the time, when I try to make a "waypoint", the Waypoint option is not available, only get multiple default Home points. the other options, Land, Loiter etc are available, but not to create a way point.

Tried reinstalling app, tried using multiple iOS devices etc.

Anyone advise?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

I wrote some instructions here

http://www.communistech.com/forums/topic/owners-manual/#post-397

You cannot register for the forum? i'll check that out. Thx

Topic: Owners manual |
    • Sorry, but could not get it, Mav Pilot did download the home, but when I went to add more waypoints, they we are Home (16) type, and no option for Waypoint in the list.

I tried to create one land point, in addition to the home point and upload that mission, but just times out saying "no waypoints were downloaded, would you like to try again".

If I can get this working I'll write a guide, with your editorial or course, and make a comprehensive video. I really like the idea and will invest some time.

When I try to run Auto, it says there is a mission in memory different from the existing.

More or less tried everything just to get it going from a simple standpoint. I put in a registration request on your forum, but it has yet to email me back with the password, thanks.

This reply was deleted.