Solo Flight Simulator?

In the course of the last few months, have read, and seen reference in Solo trade show videos about an App-based flight simulator. I don't see any reference to that feature in the released documentation or from the lucky people who have received their shipment.

Anyone know anything about it?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They don't have it ready yet. Maybe in the first App update. Here's another thing....The Android app does not have a inflight record button. TS said next update.

• Bump.... just in case anyone has an update on the simulator.
  • Well, you can go to a bestbuy and use the simulator there... though it seems a bit unstable, or maybe best buy has a timer that ends the simulator after a few minutes. Not really enough time to practice much.
  • The word in other groups is that the simulator is a planned update/addition that will be offered down the line...this is from some well-placed (but non-3DR) persons.  I have every reason to believe we will see this at some point...the when is up in the air for awhile at least.

• Wow. That is what I was hoping, had to be paired with controller for that feature to be used. Wonder where we are at with a flight simulator.

This reply was deleted.