100KM

Skype meeting saturday - now sunday

I would like to schedule  a skype meeting for Saturday with everyone. lets say Saturday at noon pacific time. lets figure out a time that will work for everyone.

-wayne

UPDATE:

 Moving the meeting to 3 pm pacific.

UPDATE:

Karan needs it moved to Sunday @ 3pm. It works for me. let me know what you guys think.

for a quick look at time zones see this map.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • 100KM

    talk to you guys tomorrow. @3 pm pacific.

  • Hey guys, I have been busy with a web app project... should be able to make it sunday.

  • This reply was deleted.
    • 100KM

      Sure karan actually I already did move it to 3pm for another reason alltogether.

    • 100KM

      Oh Sunday.  yes sunday will work for me. I will update the day

  • 100KM

    sorry about the change let know if it wont work for anyone.

  • 100KM

    UPDATE:

     so I have a friend who I would really like to attend the meeting. He has been working on an organization system for teams of independent contractors and business to come together and work on projects. I think it may have application to this project.I need to move the meeting to 3:00 pm so he can attend.

  • Moderator

    Sounds Ok, I may be a few minutes late. I will send my skype name to the group. 

    • 100KM

      sound good. I have made the group privet so no one but members should be able to see the info.  

    • Hello everybody

      what is the difference in hour for france ?

      Patrice

    • 100KM

      here is a good interactive map. I am in washington state. in the pacific time zone, utc-8 france is utc+1 

      Interactive Time Zone Map
      Interactive Time Zone Map
This reply was deleted.