connect to Multiple Pixhawk from UgCS .Net SDK

I'm working on pixhawk with UgCS .Net SDK.I could connect to UgCS Server and receive telemetry values of the pixhawk.When I try to connect multiple pixhawk, I fail.UgCS connects to the latest pixhawk it detects and doesn't show the values of the first pixhawk.I also noticed using UgCS client that, telemetry values of 2 pixhawk connected are shown under the latest and not separately.In memory it still have both the pixhawk connected.I would like to know why I couldn't connect to multiple pixhawk and why UgCS connects to latest one it detects? Why does UgCS merges multiple pixhawk values to the latest one detected?Do I need to make any changes in any configuration files so that I can receive multiple drone values separately?I could also see that, UgCS detects the device connected automatically which makes me to raise a query that, why do I need to make changes to configuration files in order to use UgCS for multiple drones?Any help on these queries would be much helpful.Thanks in advance!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.