Matrice 600

Hello,

We are currently using two M600's, A3 Pro, Ronin MX, with a DJI start/stop on a Sony A7 R2 camera and we need software that can help us fly autonomous missions. I have been vetting out your software and am running into a few issues. First, can the M600 be used with UGCS? I know that it's in beta but I am having telemetry loss issues and was wondering if it is something I am doing. Second I can not upload a route when I do have good telemetry, I get an error that states that the end route altiture failed to upload. Lastly, can I get camera control using the Ronin MX? Thanks in Advance

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

answer from DJI tech support - For now our SDK doesn't support the "Ronin-MX-Remote Start/Stop". We could control the devices through the DJI LB2 RC, but for the SDK, we haven't add the feature for that yet. However, we have already added the feature for that into our requirement pool, and see if we could solve it in the coming version.

So shutter control in autonomous mission will not work currently.

• Data Mapper supports the Matrice 600 and is a full autonomous mapping program.

• Hi,

we have customers who successfully use UgCS + m600 for commercial flights. So it seems that UgCS can work with M600.

please send your problem to our support team - support@ugcs.com together with log files from Android device - Device storage > Android > data > com.ugcs.android.vsm.dji > files > logcat

Regarding Ronin - I don't know, we don't have Ronin in our lab. As I see in documentation Ronin connects to A3 same way as other DJI gimbals, so in theory tilt control and automatic shutter should work.

You can check this using camera control buttons in UgCS for DJI app.

This reply was deleted.