After the crash on yesterday I again rebuild the frame using new 12mm aluminium square pipe with same length of 14inch or 355mm with 10x4.7 props. Built the frame and mounted the motors and electronics. Reloaded the software with 4.5 + reboard firmware.
During the test it seems to be good. Trying to achieve a hover vehicle by adjusting the EPA and trims. Most of the the part did work well. But as soon as I finished testing I switched off the Tx thinking that I unarmed the Quad. The moment I switched off the Tx the motors started to full rpm and the quad flipped and two props were broken. BAD DAY for me.
I replaced one broken prop with the new one I have and I don't have anymore of them. Trying to get them locally from Chennai or Hyderabad. But I couldn't get any pusher props anywhere in Hyd.
What to do. Its in final stage and needs to be demonstrate on Monday.