About

Gender

Male


Location

London


About Me:

I am a curious and tech-driven person who enjoys solving problems and learning new things. Drones got me hooked because they sit right at the crossroads of engineering, creativity, and the outdoors which pretty much sums up what I love. When I am not flying or tinkering with electronics, I enjoy spending time outside, following developments in aviation and technology, and connecting with people who share the same drive to build and explore.


Please tell us a bit about your UAV interest

I have a genuine passion for UAV technology, with hands-on experience in manual piloting, autonomous flight planning, and basic electronics integration. I am interested in practical applications such as aerial mapping, photography, and search and rescue. I follow safety regulations and am eager to learn, grow, and connect with others in the UAV community.


Hometown:

London


Activity Feed

Grace posted a discussion
Exploring Montréal attractions, I came across Casino de Montréal while looking through information about places around Parc Jean-Drapeau. The venue is located on Île Notre-Dame, across from Montréal's Old Port, which makes the surrounding area…
4 hours ago
Grace is now a member of diydrones
May 28