About

Gender

Male


Location

Greater London


About Me:

London Airport Taxi offers reliable London Airport Transfer services, including mini cabs and taxis, ensuring a fast, safe, and comfortable journey to airports and seaports with professional drivers dedicated to your travel needs.


Please tell us a bit about your UAV interest

I’ve always been fascinated by UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) — especially how they combine aerodynamics, robotics, and real-time data systems. What started as a casual interest in drone photography quickly turned into curiosity about flight control algorithms, GPS navigation, and autonomous mission planning. These days I like experimenting with custom drone builds, open-source flight controllers like PX4 or ArduPilot, and testing autonomous mapping and tracking. I’m also really interested in the future of UAV applications — from agriculture and environmental monitoring to search-and-rescue and urban delivery systems. For me, UAVs are the perfect blend of engineering and creativity — they let you see the world from an entirely new perspective.


Hometown:

London


Activity Feed

Qazi Mumtaz Hussain is now a member of diydrones
Oct 6, 2025