433MHz (414-454MHz) 100mW (20dBm) Super Long Distance LoRa Wireless data modem with USB and UART interface.
LoRa LRS series is a low cost, high performance transparent transceiver with operating at 433MHz. It is LoRa/FSK/ GFSK/OOK modulation variety. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and most of the parameters can be set via the command. Receive and send data to automatically switch. U s e generic UART interface. It is easy to realize the wireless data transmission with only providing the UART data. It is flexible for the users to set the UART baud rate, output power, data rate, frequency select, modulation mode select etc parameters. It is your ideal choice for designing wireless data transmission products which can be widely used on wireless data transmission field.
- Low cost, high performance , high reliability
- LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, 2-way half –duplex communication, strong anti-interfere
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- 414-454MHz ISM band，globally license free.
- Maximal output power100mW(20dBm)，output power adjustable between 2-20dBm
- LORA Sensitivity -139dBm
- Supply current for Tx 130mA@20dBm, 35mA@13dBm
- Supply current for Rx 16mA
- Low current sleep mode 2uA
- Standard UART interface and USB interface
- Operation frequency can be configured, acceptable for several modules working in different frequency with no disturbance on each other.
- RF parameters as needed, users can be modulated by software
- Easily use, auto exchange on communication & transceiver
- Communication speed 1.2kbps -115.2kbps，can be modulated through software
- Afford Sleep control signal，user self control work duty cycle
- With LED indication
- Longer transmission distance，over 5Km in open air
- Small size 42x30mm， USB connector and 4 pin connector for UART
- Weight 8 gramm
- SMA antenna connector
- Tuning free
- Accord FCC,ETSI standard