A new Beta Release of APM Planner 2.0 has been released. Notable fixes in the release are
- Google Maps API update.
- TCP/UDP displayed in Toolbar - Connections over TCP/UDP are now shown in the toolbar.
- UDP Client Connection - sends packets to a known host.
- Extended Tuning updated to support AC3.3-dev
- Accel Calibration udpated to new method
- Elevation Widget fixes
- Basic Joystick Support (experimental) (It does not remember setting over restart TODO)
- Radio Calibration works again with 6CH Radios
More details here
Download from http://firmware.diydrones.com/Tools/APMPlanner/beta/ or enable the beta option in AP2 Config ViewPlease raise issues here http://ardupilot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=82