6 Way mode switch gets life...
Finally after several iterations on PCB and electronics design, first jDrones ModeSwitches are getting to daylight.
First boards are fully operational and we are testing them with several of our test flyers.
Stefan made original Arduino Sketch for his boards and we started to work from point forward.
There are total of two models of this ModeSwitches coming. One is this as shown on above and another will have even more intelligence in forms of OLED displays and programmable menus.
Later boards will be installed on nice cases and we are looking now what type of cases to use for these boards.
Features of the ModeSwitch:
- ArduPilot specific flight modes, 6 modes in total
- Easy to connect to RC radios. Use trainer port, has 3.5mm jack and pin headers
- +5V and +12V operation voltages with polarity protection, DF13 connector and pin headers
- Removable caps on switches for mode texts
- Size 35 x 100mm, yes it's long but also has big easy to access buttons.
Jani / jDrones