Hello DIY Drones Universe,
Last week we announced that we are searching for 20 Beta Testers for our NEW Drone Recovery Parachute System (Link to Beta Testers Blog Post). We've received a few dozen emails from folks interested in becoming a Beta Tester of our Products. It wasn't until a few days after this "Call Out" for Beta Testers that we learned about the existence of an experimental parachute feature on the Pixhawk for Copter 3.2 and later (http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-optional-hardware/parachute/). With that new discovery things from our previous blog have changed!
Some things from our previous "Call Out" for Beta Testers blog on here have been removed and some added. Things in GREEN have been added to the "Call Out" and things crossed out in RED have been removed.
Hello Diy Drones Universe,
Here at CAD Drones LLC we are currently looking for 20 Beta Testers of the Drone Parachute System we are now currently selling. To get this affordable product to the Drone Industry we have to have video from people sharing their success with our product! Currently we have only a small number of customers all of which have had great success but many of which are very busy or do work with systems/companies that they are not allowed to share information/results of our product to the public. We are not able to offer the Beta Testers free products but we are fully willing to offer 25% - 40% OFF our already extremely affordable products to the Beta Testers. All we ask in return from the Beta Testers is:
- Assist us in finishing the experimental Parachute Feature on the Pixhawk for Copter 3.2 and later
It's preferred but not necessary that you own and have experience with or are currently a Dev for the Pixhawk System
- Have an extreme passion and love for Drones/UAVs and the growth of the industry
- Own either a Quadcopter, Fixed Wing Plane, R/C Model Aircraft, or an R/C Watercraft
- Share blogs on our dedicated Drone Parachute Forum on CADDrones.com
- In these blogs please share your results, tips, personal opinion on the product, any possible improvements you would suggest, and anything else that will help show our customers that these products work at an affordable price
- Video's documentation of your test, results, and tips is essential to help get this off the ground so if your able to please create videos for your blog posts on our dedicated forum
If interested please contact me at: JoshuaAllenJohnson@gmail.com or fill out our "Contact Us" Form on our store page!