You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones


  • Seems one can make an association for anything and everything these days. Does this mean I have to pass an association approved training course to be allowed to fly fpv? For a fee of course. 

    What if I make The association for associations? and charge you a fee to pass my course which would allow you to be an association?

    apologies in advance for my light sarcasm, it's just that the words 'British' 'National' 'Association' have got me checking my passport for validity. Couldn't you call it something like 'happy racing series free for all'? See, sounds much better :)

This reply was deleted.