I haven't flown much of anything because of the weather, so I decided to see if I could do something different with my ArduIMU. I decided that if I could get a MIDI port to read the IMU, I might be able to make music.
I used a VBscript to read the serial port and send pitch data from the ArduIMU to a slot. I then used a MIDI program to record the keys as the IMU hit them. The next step was to use a music theory program to filter it into chords. I sent that output to another MIDI program to record it again and then sent it through a synthesizer to give it the Wow sound.
Here's the first attempt,