today i'm starting to doing the test of Quadfox v3 GPS . I check the functionality of GPS and Magnetometer during the navigation . I happy of my results . I put on my car my quad and going around the city. For doing this test I start to evaluate the status of our advanced 3D Groundstation developed of my company Laser Navigation for professional application. Our company is available for develop some customization of our technology for different kind of application on air , on land or underwater.
We are working to support in our GCS :
- Multipilot Board :
- QuadFox v3 GPS
- Fox Hybrid.
- AeroQuad 2.0.1.
- Ardupilot MP.
- Arducopter MP.
And all the other device that using the same protocol.
The functionality of 3D Navigator Ground Station are :
- Multi veichle sharing same aerial sapce with TCP/IP Architecture.
- Customization of 3d model of veichle.
- Realtime telemetry view.
- Simulation and Replay log view.
- 3D Gis Engine for visualization and managment of terrain , veichle , waypoint , live video and 3D Landmarks.
- Continuos mapping feature.
- Visualization of flight instruments , realtime data of Multipilot HDR Imu : ACC , GYRO , Magnetometer , GPS
- Realtime control of payload , using Joystick or inertial 3d device as Iphone / Ipad.
- OSD for realtime video recording with different kind of page : for eng. , Pilot , Payload ecc.
We can develop driver for implement different kind of device , sensor , payload ecc . 3D Engine is developed in our company the project was started in 2001 .
for more info : www.virtualrobotix.com
company url : www.radionav.it