Hexacopter fixed and ready to go.

I recentaly fixed my hexacopter which had crashed 2 weeks earlier (Here

This is my best flight since i fixed it.

Changes I made:

1. Moved Apm 2.5 from the bottom to the middle to reduce compass interference.

2. decided not to update to 3.0.1 because I'm familiar with 2.9.1

2. moved telemetry to bottom.

3.moved reciever to top so wires could reach amp.

Thanks to all the people who helped and gave me tips to fix my hexacopter and make it better

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones