1) 100uf cap in Vcc and 10uf tantalum capacitor added to stop 3.3v bad gyro health issues
2) Replacement of the (not used/redundant) 1.0mm 6p GPS port with df13-4P I2C external compass port, putting the GPS and external compass ports next to each other, making for easier connections.
3) Multifunction MUX port added in the old I2C port location, this lets users select an output from the bonding pad (Uart0, Uart2, I2C, OSD “default is OSD”. This new layout makes data transmission more stable with an isolation resistance.
4) 3.3V and 5V Dataflash/Flashrom swapped trace problem corrected to the AT45DB161.
5) External Compass enable/disable jumper added, verses having to cut a trace wire.