Precis-BX316, the Multi-GNSS, Dual Frequency RTK Board with Dual Antenna for Heading released. Pre-order Now. Check with our sales representatives for details. Key features:
- Multi-GNSS Signal Tracking
- GPS L1L2/GLONASS G1G2/BeiDou B1B2
- Reliable Centimeter-level Positioning
- Up to 20Hz RTK solution output
- Dual-Antenna GNSS Heading
- Accurate yaw & pitch angle of moving platform
- Accurate Shutter Synchronization
- Ideal for aerial mapping and drone
- Raw Observation Data Logging
- Onboard SD Card for data logging & storage
- Smaller, Lighter
- Compact and lightweight design
Hi RPM, some of our customers provide their feedback regarding how our products work. Take a look here. www.tersus-gnss.com/pages/testimonials
Hi Sobido, thanks for asking. The price is for one RTK board. If you would like to get more details, check with our sales representatives, email@example.com.
Hi Cioro, it support both and here is the datasheet. www.tersus-gnss.com/pages/document-software
Is anyone using Tersus products in the field yet? Always very interested in learning more.
is the mentionned price of $1499 for one module ( like a rover) or for both rover and base?
Raw observation data logging - there is an on board SD card logger (or internal memory) that stores carrier phase observations that can be converted with Tersus Rinex Converter?
Can you send me some raw data files to have a look? I've just send you an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.