My goal for part 2 of the video is to have the RQ-11 Kit fully assembled and operating as an ROA (Remotely Operated Aircraft). My overall goal though is to buy a autopilot from diydrones and make it into a fully functioning UAV. I want to use it for agricultural and animal tracking purposes. Learning programming through my college classes I want to create a fully functioning UAV that has a flight time of around an hour or more that could be used to track animals and photograph agriculture.
Things to do:
- Buy motor, 2 servos, and propeller
- drill holes for servo mounts, motor mount, and side panel door
- lightly sandpaper plane body and paint jet black
- assemble, mount electronics, and glue plane together
- mount camera inside and fine tune CG (Center of Gravity)
- Test and video tape operational ROA for video part 2