In the coming days it will be one year from the date the company Workswell launched a revolutionary thermal imaging camera for drones Workswell WIRIS. And today after one year.... we would like to introduce you a second generation of Workswell WIRIS with a lot of new features.
Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen is currently the most state-of-the-art thermal imaging system designed for commercial unmanned aerial vehicles, so called drones. It is a compact system that combines a thermal camera, a digital camera (set to a visible spectrum), and a processor unit that has possibility to record radiometric data with a digital HDMI output, all in one case.
Very listened to our customers and based on their initiative we are coming after a year with many improvements over the original system. So although cover facilities remains virtually the same we came up with a second generation of Workswell WIRIS with a lot of new functions and features:
- CAN bus
- high temperature filter, now you can measure up to 1500 °C
- faster 10 Hz GPS with jack connector
- new TIFF format for images
- device control or video streaming via TCP/IP
- real time clock is now more accurate
- digital outputs for autopilot confirmation and GPS synchronisation
- integrated power supply 5 V for RC transmitters
- 4 mouting holes for easier mounting
Due to this, currently 7 digital PWM inputs are now available (the 8th digital input is used for SBus).
Lets see some pictures
Frontside with high temperature filter - with high temperature filter you can measure up to 1500 °C!
WIRIS's backside - there are a few changes on the back side. You can see connector for Sbus, jack GPS connector (for 10 Hz GPS) and on request an optional connector for CAN Bus.
If you are interested in that product, we have more than 30 resellers and partners worldwide.