I thought I would share a couple of photos of the quick connector I soldered on to my arducopter Sonar which incorporates the power filter I posted a while ago (Link). I started experimenting with different sonars from MaxBotix and wanted a way to incorporate the passive filter and connector together. Over time having everything wired up including the resistor in the +5v line seemed to eventually break with the cable moving / being unplugged from the APM. If you look closely you can see I have the 10 ohm resistor going into the +5v on the Sonar board and the other end connects to the appropriate edge connector pin. I find this setup very reliable when swapping out parts for testing.
Here are some other photos:
The above photo shows the 100uF Electrolytic mounted across the +5v and gnd.