Another update on DroidPlanner, now it has nicer HUD. The new app (v0.9.0) is on Google Play.
The new version has the following updates ( v0.9.0 over v0.8.0):
- New HUD
- Removing old Terminal screen
- APM level calibration using a menu button.
- Ability to read/save parameters from/to a .param file.
- Russian language available
- Greek language available
- Latvian language available
- German language available
- Fixed some bugs
- Improvements to the code structure
I would like to thanks everyone that is getting involved with the project, developing, donating and reporting bugs. Here is a list of the developers. I have made a small video of the project history (using gource), here it is (run in 720p to see the people/folders names):
For more information I suggest the DroidPlanner Wiki page. And as always if you want to help consider donating for the project by buying this app, joining the development team, or reporting a issue/bug/improvement on GitHub.