Robot ground vehicle, just add brains. See it running at:
I thought I would like to start building ground vehicles & high powered servos and offering them for sale. This is the first attempt at a large rolling chassis - it happily carries people around for rides and has a wheelbase of approx 865mm (a bit less than a yard).
- 24V with 12V and UBEC available on board
- Large slow revving brush motor that is ultra reliable and very quiet
- Massively powerful steering servo
- Simple RC inputs for steering and motor drive
- Forward and reverse controlled by transmitter stick position
- Heavy duty 25mm frame to carry sensors, arms, manipulators, etc
Cost? Somewhere around the sort of price you would expect to pay for an RC car at your local hobby shop.