2.0.39 Available

I see that .39 is up on the Planner, so is it good to go to test?  What are some things to look for in this beta?

Mat

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So what is new in 2.0.40 ? and does it need 2560.

• Hallo Today I have testet the Waypoints, but do not work very well for me. The Copter goes anywere, but not there he should.

How can I check if the magnetometer works right. In the terminal the heading is alle the time at 2 and the xyz is 0.

On the Flight Data, I turn the copter around 90 deg. the Magnetometer moves 90 deg, but after stop moving the magnetometer returns to North.

I have attached a Waypointfile and an log file.

Copter crashed at the end.

I dont know if my magnetometer works correct, but simplemode works very well, not included in the log.

Could somebody check this?

thx

druckgott

22-08-11 08-19 6.kmz

22-08-11 08-19 6.log

waypoint.h

• Chris,

Could you please relink the 2.0.40
    It doesn't seem to work here.

Thx
  • Just reloaded 39 trhough MP again.

Using APM board 2560 and the MaxSONAR MB 1200.

Still no sonar.

Stays at 137m

• I loaded the latest (.39 ?) into my quad, and it was quite stable in position/altitude hold on Saturday.

Too busy with the plank UAV to spend much time on the quad though.

The only weird part was that the HUD rolled around while the usb was connected.

I have sonar, mag and gps connected, on the old 1280 board.

Hope this helps.

• Any news on the sonar alt problem that some of us are having?

• no I do not have checkt. What is that how can I get it?

• Developer

I found that APM is not waiting for IMU calibration causing the AH and GPS to be all over the place, I fixed my version with OSD support, Randy should really correct this as he may have plans for no calibration operation,

If you wait 15 minutes it will settle down and lock in IMU.  Compass swings around until IMU lock, 

GPS location jumps around earth until X sats are found and (x=4 to 6 sats used for nav)

• I am running 2.0.39 I do no know if this problem is related the new firm wear or not .I am unable to arm the ESC by moving the yaw stick to the right. I can arm the ESC manually from the Mission Planner by changing the ESC value from 0 to 1. this only works once after power down the I have to repeat the process ever time, I want to spin up the motors . I am using Turnigy AE 25 amp ESC any Ideas. Other thing I noticed is that camera tilt servo moves around a lot at start up. I do have my sonar attached to the bottom of the camera mount . the other issue I had was if no GPS lock the horizon would spin any help would be grate.

• how do i reprogram the output 3 isn't working so i need to reprogram the outputs please help

This reply was deleted.

Activity