Developer

2.0.16, Now that Yaw PID vs PI bug was found and sorted, this version reverts back to Rate based Yaw. You can still change that in APM_Config.h.

Made minor change in Loiter to check something. I had two different approaches to navigation: one is for traversing and one is for holding. Loiter would switch modes based on distance to target. I temp disabled that to eliminate a variable for testing.

Motor LEDs now enabled. Let me know if they work OK.

Armed Motors is now Solid to match GPS behavior. This is just to make things less confusing in the long run.

in 2.0.17  I'll add the motor spinning at ARMing option as a compile time thing.

You can edit the code yourself, if you want that option now.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ok my frame is 18inch from motor to motor  motors are 750kv  10inch props heres a screen shot of my pids hope this helps and im still flying 2.14
  • Distributor

wow! just as I was ready to fly 2.0.14 with my motor led activated mod you pull this out!!  :) guess I will do this one!

Great work!

• Developer

Missed a file. Updating now...

• Hey Jason,

great job and thanks for all the hard work you've put in this project so far.

Maybe someone could explain a question that's on my mind.

E.g. the "Mikrokopter" 's compass has to be calibrated by rotating on each of the three axis.

Early Arducopter needed this, as well, as Ardupirates.

Why doesn't I need to calibrate in the 2.0.x versions?    This is not a complaint! I am just interested.

Thanks

Kai

• If I go to the main page :http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/downloads/list

It shows 2.0.14  Is 0.16 posted someplace else?

• Boy i just feel in love with 2.14 i  cant beleave how stable my quad is after making my PIDs changes i think i will fly with  this for a few days before trying anything new great good AC2 team   Tom
  • Are there any plans in future version to allow for a CLI update of mag orientation? I'm comfortable with re-compiling the source to adjust the mag orientation for my custon quad but it would be a nice feature to be able to do it from CLI.
This reply was deleted.

Activity