I'm trying to compile a list of aircrafts that are using an APM or Pixhawk autopilot that have been approved for a COA. I was hoping I could get some help. Could you list any systems\manufacturers that have a system utilizing one of these autopilots that has been approved for a COA by someone?
Thanks for your help in advance
Replies
Thanks Muhammad, I have that list but unfortunatly its from 2012 FOIA request and doesn't say if they are using an APM or Pixhawk
edit: Actually I think this is a different list than the one I was thinking of but unfortunatly it still does not have the information about the autopilot system.
The Swift Radioplanes' Lynx UAS is running APM 2.6. It has COAs at Yavapai College and Northern Arizona University.
http://www.yc.edu/articles/YC-receives-authorization-to-fly-sUAS/3735
SteadiDrone H6X with APM2.6 has received a COA
With a University? The general public cannot be issued with COA's. NASA has a few APM running.
Thanks Gary,
Yes I am looking for public entities that can receive a COA and the system and manufacurer of the aproved system.
Correct, Idaho State University.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next