Developer

ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

ArduCopter 3.2.1-rc2 (release candidate #2) has completed beta testing and has been released as the official version available through the mission planner and other ground stations.

Changes from AC3.2 are listed below and in the ReleaseNotes:
1) Enhancements:
    a) reduced twitch when passing Spline waypoints
    b) Faster disarm after landing in Auto, Land, RTL
    c) Pixhawk LED turns green before arming only after GPS HDOP falls below 2.3 (only in flight modes requiring GPS)
2) Safety Features:
    a) Add desired descent rate check to reduce chance of false-positive on landing check
    b) improved MPU6k health monitoring and re-configuration in case of in-flight failure
    c) Rally point distance check reduced to 300m (reduces chance of RTL to far away forgotten Rally point)
    d) auto-disarm if vehicle is landed for 15seconds even in Auto, Guided, RTL, Circle
    e) fence breach while vehicle is landed causes vehicle to disarm (previously did RTL)
3) Bug Fixes:
    a) Check flight mode even when arming from GCS (previously it was possible to arm in RTL mode if arming was initiated from GCS)
    b) Send vehicle target destination in RTL, Guided (allows GCS to show where vehicle is flying to in these modes)
    c) PosHold wind compensation fix
    d) prevent infinite loop with do-jump commands pointing at each other
    e) pixhawk memory corruption fix when connecting via USB
    f) vehicle stops at fence's alt limit in Loiter, AltHold, PosHold (as it did in AC3.1.5)
    g) protect against multiple arming messages from GCS causing gyro calibratoin failure

Thanks to Raph for the video.  This is actually a video from AC3.2 until we have one specific to AC3.2.1.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, it's pretty much true.

Maybe 3dr should have paid support for demanding customers? 

• Hi Randy and Dev Team,

Today, we had GPS Glitch error several times but from the attached log show that the HDOP is never above 2.00, this is with Dual GPS setup: stock GPS from 3DR Lea6H + Neo6M GPS equipped with RFD900 telemetry.

I hope is not due to RFD900 interference since it's on around 30cm distance between gps and RFD900.

Please advise..

Log FIle: GPS Glitch

Many thanks in advance.

Waladi

Dropbox - Error
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
  • you guys are great, i'm looking forward to do some testing by next week

• Developer

AC3.3-rc1 is now available through the Mission Planner's beta firmware's link.  The new discussion is here.

As mentioned before a few times, AC3.3 (and higher) will only run on high speed CPUs like Pixhawk, Flymaple, VRBrain, etc.

• UAS_pilot. Hi joe what settings does your Arduphantom fly on. I mean PID tuning etc.
    • here is my current file. I will be testing the 3.3 auto tune tomorrow and will let you know how it goes. 

ArduPhantom v1.param

• I just built a Ardu-Phantom and I want to utilize the DJI DT7 Transmitter and Rx. I connected it to the Pixhawk and it works. However, The roller for the camera tilit is Channel 5 and the mode switch is Channel  6. I looked inside to see if it was simple to rewire but the the roller seems to be a ppm signal and is not that simple to rewire. Is there a way in the APM Software to re assign the mode switch to channel 6 and camera tilt to channel 5? I really wanted to utilize this Tx so that I could fool people into thinking it was a regular phantom.

Thanks

Joe 

• will 3.3 came out with new drone from 3DR?on 13.04.2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhfQayEiXI&feature=youtu.be

YouTube
    • Hello Emin

is good marketing.

great

• Randy,how its possible that some people with clone Pixhawk have preloaded 3.3 version already on them?!direct from china store not master trunk...

10996024_10205372536147278_8612617876463163907_n.jpg

11138670_10205372537787319_3531182959289760627_n.jpg

11150427_10205372535187254_6033600379916446267_n.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Activity