Developer

ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

ArduCopter 3.2.1-rc2 (release candidate #2) has completed beta testing and has been released as the official version available through the mission planner and other ground stations.

Changes from AC3.2 are listed below and in the ReleaseNotes:
1) Enhancements:
    a) reduced twitch when passing Spline waypoints
    b) Faster disarm after landing in Auto, Land, RTL
    c) Pixhawk LED turns green before arming only after GPS HDOP falls below 2.3 (only in flight modes requiring GPS)
2) Safety Features:
    a) Add desired descent rate check to reduce chance of false-positive on landing check
    b) improved MPU6k health monitoring and re-configuration in case of in-flight failure
    c) Rally point distance check reduced to 300m (reduces chance of RTL to far away forgotten Rally point)
    d) auto-disarm if vehicle is landed for 15seconds even in Auto, Guided, RTL, Circle
    e) fence breach while vehicle is landed causes vehicle to disarm (previously did RTL)
3) Bug Fixes:
    a) Check flight mode even when arming from GCS (previously it was possible to arm in RTL mode if arming was initiated from GCS)
    b) Send vehicle target destination in RTL, Guided (allows GCS to show where vehicle is flying to in these modes)
    c) PosHold wind compensation fix
    d) prevent infinite loop with do-jump commands pointing at each other
    e) pixhawk memory corruption fix when connecting via USB
    f) vehicle stops at fence's alt limit in Loiter, AltHold, PosHold (as it did in AC3.1.5)
    g) protect against multiple arming messages from GCS causing gyro calibratoin failure

Thanks to Raph for the video.  This is actually a video from AC3.2 until we have one specific to AC3.2.1.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Craig,

Could you please re-visit my post back on page 29 regarding the Heading issue that I had on mission flight that has GPS_Glitch error?

Many thanks.

Waladi.

• T3

Craig, thanks for all the details!

I guess lots of people are using it but there is no central place with relevant information.

I just had a look at the specification but without profound background knowledge they are hard to interpret without any reference.

jamInd seems easy: CW Jamming indicator, scaled (0 = no CW jamming, 255 = strong CW jamming).

It would be great if you could post some guesstimates of unproblematic values/ranges for the UBX parameters from experience.

• T3

For security and testing purposes I would be good if some sort of interference test would be implemented in the Auto Analysis feature in Mission Planner.

• Yea I was thinking the same thing

• And please do not stop typing!

• Hi everyone, I need support to understand a problem that my new model with pixhawk and AC 3.2.1.
    The model to counter function properly without propellers.

When I try to fly if I make slow movements is all okey, but if I accelerate abruptly quad flips like a desync ESC.

If someone has the patience to watch my log

Thank You

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6QJRmFQmku9RW5TM1d5UllqbTQ/view?u...

• I solved the problem .. the problem was due to a de-sync, corrected by replacing the firmware

• Hi Randy and Craig,

Just to update you with the LOG_BITMASK set to 32768 or MASK_LOG_CAMERA.

The log result from a mission with above setting (32768) was successfully record the CAM log but missing the very important data to Geo reference image captured by the mission, which is GPS data that cannot be found by the MP > Geo Ref Images tool. 

3701953148?profile=original

Only UBX1 and UBX2 data found and assume this is uBlox GPS data.

3701953191?profile=original

Assuming GPS data should look like this to enable Geo Ref Images tool to work:

3701953203?profile=original

Can I use this UBX1 data to geo reference an image?

if yes, then how?

Many thanks.

Waladi

Dropbox - Error
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
This reply was deleted.

Activity